She is like Juliet...without the whole Romeo part

Sunday, January 1, 2012

See ya 2011. HELLOOO 2012.

There was so many small little things in 2011 that basically made it the best. Even though there were memorable trips, holidays, events, parties, and amazing weeks spent at camp...
The things that made 2011, were the small things.
The little things that seem so unimportant at times but can just make your day.
Here are some of my favorite things:
Going to visit my Aunt Peggy in the nursing home.
Going to the beach with my friends and making googly eyes and the in-shape lifeguards
Being with Poppy, making every minute spent with him count. Whether it just be sitting in the recliner next to his chatting, or sitting with him at my brother's basketball games.
Seeing some of my favorite people in the hallways at school, like Emmy or Mrs. Deangalo who never fails to make me smile and look on the positive side of things.
Painting nails with my best friends.
Walking to the little playground barefoot watching out for coyotes, and pointing to rainbows as Aaron rides by on his bike talking on his phone with his new girlfriend.
Singing in the shower
Laughing loud and hard
Living life.
These are the certain things that mold me into who I am. They all squish together and make the big things happen that are important to me. No one is going to stop me this year. Not in 2012, not ever now. I am who I am, I'm proud of that. If someone doesn't like me, that's their problem and not mine. I'm ready to start again, with 2012. The year ahead looks amazingly promising, and here are a couple pictures in tribute to my 2011. My first year of some independance.

No comments:

Post a Comment