She is like Juliet...without the whole Romeo part

Friday, December 16, 2011

I am human.
I don't always do what is right. or what I am expected to.
I make mistakes.
I lie.
I cheat.
sometimes I do stupid things just to impress someone else.
I smile
I laugh
I cry
I am betrayed.
I don't try and be perfect.
I am not fake.
when there's something on my mind, I say it, even if it hurts others around me. my big mouth always leads to consequence.
i try my best in sports and friendships
and sometimes I slack in school when I could do better.
sometimes I wonder why everybody is so sad
when all I want to do is have fun, and put the past behind.
I am a live for the moment kind of person.
I don't always like myself
how I act
or how I look
but I have learned that being flawless is impossible for everyone
so I try and look past my bad qualities.
my stupid moves have lead to tears
my easy earning trust has lead to heart breaks.
but I like myself and everything I do.
I am not perfect.
I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment