She is like Juliet...without the whole Romeo part

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope you guys have a super duper klagknadnglekj christmas!!
  • have some hot coco
  • go sledding
  • hang out with family
  • and eat lots of FOOD!!!
I don't know about you guys but really, this is what my family does for christmas. even if its so cliche and simple, its the best. my family is the best. i couldnt ask for more!! :)
This christmas i am thankful for all the people in my life. for my great friends, my amazing family, and even the people i just pass by in the halls! because even they make my life MINE. sometimes i can be grumpy towards certain people, and some people i dont like. but i am thankful for them anyway. every single person in this world that i have ever come across has taught me something. whether it be to "not be like them, learn from what they do and do the opposite" or "follow them, because theyre amazing" i am thankful for them all. Im especially thankful for a very special someone in my life...(GASP DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?!) nope. no mistletoe for me this year. but the special someone im thinking about is jesus.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!
merry christmas everyone have an amazing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment