She is like Juliet...without the whole Romeo part

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sorry I haven't been here in a while! I miss blogging :(...
but its all good!! :)
so i gotta tell you guys about some of my favortie things EVER!!!!!!

My favorite animal: HIPPOS!!!

My favorite color: purple
My middle name: Taylor!! (I like it better than my real name, so it's my favorite)
My favorite place: Martha's Vineyard (props to kelly and rachel for bringing me there!!)

My favorite season: SUMMER!!!!!

My favorite food: popsicles and peanut butter on a spoon
My favorite kind of music/artists: john mayer, jason mraz, michael buble, rachel dalton, mat kearny, sara barielles, jimmy buffet, tswifty, sara barielles, and sugarland!!!!!
I ALSO LOVE MANY OTHER THINGS THAT JUST ARENT ON THIS LIST BECAUSE I CANT SAY "FAVORITE RODENT" WITHOUT YOU GUYS GETTING BORED!!!!!! :)
ill vee vack. (ill be back)

2 comments:

  1. ....yeah...im not a musical artist? plus you dont have favorite person. i would be #1 on that list. #truestory

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. yes you are silent angel, and melon man are like my two favorite songs. #truecrap
    2. my #1 would be myself hehehehe. jk.

    ReplyDelete