She is like Juliet...without the whole Romeo part

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Skittles

If you took a vote the majority of peoples favorite skittle flavor would be red. it's a given fact to life. then come orange. the comes purple. and hey, who cares about the yellow and green ones right?

if you don't like skittles, I'm sorry to say this post probably won't make sense to you.

usually I feel like a yellow skittle. I'm still a skittle. I still make the whole package..but I'm never the favorite. I'm never the favorite student. never the favorite friend. never the favorite child. never the favorite athlete.

but I'm here to say that I don't wanna be a red skittle anymore. I used to ALWAYS wanna be the best at everything, and be the favorite.

in life people give you labels. popular pretty people are red skittles. athletic people are orange. smart people are grape. and then eh, who cares about yellow and green right? WRONG. It's called "taste the rainbow" for a reason. every single skittle is important and if there was no green skittle, the whole skittle company would be whacked out. and you know its true.

so next time you think about labeling someone, think about how much you might miss that yellow skittle, if one day it just disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment